Vstorm Goes Global!
Networking at trade shows is crucial for brands to increase their business indicators and transform contacts into business partners. Trade shows and fairs are excellent forums for learning, networking, and promoting the business. This year, we have been very active, and we would like to shed some light on our whys, whens, and hows.
Why do we do it?
- In Vstorm we know that raising brand awareness is critical to the success of any business, especially one in its early stages. Trade shows give us a well-organized platform to promote our brand to hundreds or thousands of vendors, potential customers, and industry leaders.
- We keep an eye on our rivals. To thrive in this increasingly competitive environment, we must understand our competitors’ business practices and sales tactics to stay one step ahead of them.
- We showcase our services. Exhibiting is an excellent way to gain the attention of a captive audience. By showcasing our best-selling services, we can expand our customer base and allow prospective customers to touch and feel the way we work.
- We meet with new and existing clients in person. Because of the nature of the IT industry, it is difficult for business owners to personally communicate with key customers. Trade shows and conferences offer a welcome opportunity to put faces to the names of those, who have been supporting their businesses online.
- Trade shows and conferences have the potential to generate hundreds of promising contacts for our company. A sizable proportion of trade show attendees are key decision-makers.
- Assess new products and services. It may be difficult to broaden the scope of products and services. Companies exhibit their most recent and innovative products at trade shows and Vstorm is taking the pulse.
- Use the most recent software. Newcomers in the trade show industry frequently underestimate the value of trade show participation for their businesses. Exhibitor lists usually include more than just companies; they also include companies that play an crucial role in the industry.
- Learn about the most recent industry trends. It is critical to keep up with the latest business trends in the increasingly competitive IT world.
- We become aware of any changes in industry regulations. Non-compliance with industry laws and regulations can result in severe penalties. Many trade shows and conferences include seminars and training opportunities to educate attendees about important changes in IT-related laws and regulations.
How to go global?
As we have successfully passed recruitment procedures, we participate in the project “Going Global – Lower Silesian Economic Diplomacy”. The purpose of the program is the national and international promotion of Lower Silesian companies. It is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Program of the Lower Silesian Voivodeship 2014-2020. We have received excellent support from the Going Global office and the Marshal Office of Lower Silesia which truly help us expand our business.
Also, we are very excited about our upcoming participation in Oslo Innovation Week this autumn, an economy mission EU program, operated by ARAW (Wroclaw Agglomeration Development Agency).
A few examples of trade shows we participated in
The Florida International Medical Expo (FIME) is an international exhibition for medical devices and software across the Americas. Vstorm was there on July 27-29, 2022, actively participating, networking, and discovering the freshest solutions in the MedTech world. With a special interest, we took part in Innov8 Talks, where 10 chosen startups were presenting their solutions.
Economic mission in Luxembourg
From the 9th to the 11th of June 2022, we took part in an economic mission to Luxembourg. It was a meeting of entrepreneurs with Luxembourgian partners. It was aimed at making cooperation possible, tightening contacts, and creating new development opportunities for companies, business environment institutions, and scientific units from Poland and Luxembourg. The stay and agenda of the meetings were prepared in cooperation with the partners: Lower Silesian Marshal’s Office, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Luxembourg, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, and Polish-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
Silicon Saxony Day, Dresden
It is a very active time for us! With great joy, on the 28th of June, we participated in Silicon Saxony Day, the largest ICT conference in Saxony for over 15 years. It offers cross-sector insights into current and future technologies and solutions in the areas of hardware, software, and connectivity. In addition to the transfer of knowledge and technology, the aim of the event is the open exchange between developers, producers, and users of current or upcoming information and communication technologies. The Silicon Saxony Day focused on keynotes and expert sessions on the technological hot topics of the present and future.
We were among the exhibitors in DMEA – Connecting Digital Health, Europe’s largest trade fair for information technology in medicine and healthcare. With around 11,000 trade visitors and 600 exhibitors from 27 countries each year, DMEA is Europe’s leading event for the digitization of healthcare.
And in the future!
Very soon the biggest gaming event in this part of the Europe world will take place. From August 23 to 28, we will take part, as a part of the Going global mission, in GamesCom, the world’s largest computer and video games event and Europe’s leading business platform for the games industry. Nowhere else is the gaming industry closer and more present.
Oslo Innovation Week
We successfully passed the recruitment procedure, operated by ARAW (Wroclaw Agglomeration Development Agency), and we will take part in Oslo Innovation Week this early autumn, 26-29 September 2022. Oslo Innovation Week is an umbrella event including over 60 events hosted by both Norwegian and international incubators, investors, and startup ecosystem builders in Oslo, Norway.
Surrounded by Oslo’s cityscape, we’ll meet passionate startup founders, scaleup professionals, researchers, and investors. It means building our network while also gaining valuable insight on topics like investment, talent attraction, and global expansion.
Norway, here we come!