POLITYKA PRYWATNOŚCI I COOKIES SERWISU: www.vstorm.pl PL
VSTORM operates the vstorm.co website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the vstorm.co website.
Responsible party for data processing
The responsible party for the processing of your personal data and controller thereof is VSTORM Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław 51-180, Waniliowa 48/6, Poland, EU (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”, “VSTORM”, “Company” or “we”).
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol („IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these „cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
For more general information on cookies, please read „What Are Cookies”.
- We use Google Analytics to record and collect data about the use of Our Website. This information is not personalized and helps us improve the operation of Our Website.
- You can block Google Analytics sharing information about your site activity. To do this, please install the add-on available at the link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-analytics-opt-out/fllaojicojecljbmefodhfapmkghcbnh?hl=en.
- For more information on how Google uses your data, please view https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
- For more information on HubSpot cookies and their expiration, please view https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/what-cookies-does-hubspot-set-in-a-visitor-s-browser.
- For more information on how HubSpot uses your data, please view https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
- We use the Hotjar to analyze and improve User Experience (UX) and to optimize Our Website. We use the Hotjar tool in particular to analyze heatmaps, clicks, cursor movements, and displayed subpages.
- Hotjar uses, among other things, cookies to carry out the analysis (more information: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information).
- On Our Website we placed the Hotjar`s tracking code, thanks to which we collect: a) data about your device (IP address in anonymized form, device screen size, device type, and browser information, country as geographic location and preferred language of displaying Our Website) and b) log data (i.e. the domain from which the redirection occurred, pages visited, country as geographic location and preferred language of displaying the site, date and time of access to Our Website).
- Data collected using the Hotjar tool will be stored by Hotjar for 365 days (more information: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011640427-Data-Retention).
- More information on Hotjar`s data protection rules you can view here: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy.
- You can opt-out of the collection and storage of your data by Hotjar in the future here: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.