Senior iOS Developer
In Vstorm, we put data to work, we create custom data management solutions. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aiding them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, MindSonar, and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, and automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
In the Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation has never been easier, as we care about performance, not location
- Use our annual budget of up to 5000PLN gross to spend on what you love
- Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level
The mobile revolution is in its prime. Become a part of it and join a close-knit group of developers working across in fields of Swift and hybrid technologies – Xamarin, React Native.
Co-create and develop mobile applications based on the iOS platform, and engage in all phases of the software development process (requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, implementation, and publishing in the AppStore store) to the extent depending on your experience. Exciting, right?
So, if you are a Senior iOS Developer, we are waiting for your talent!
- Well-established experience in creating native applications for the iOS platform, and experience in Android or in hybrid technologies will be an additional advantage
- Familiarity with Swift and Swift SDK (knowledge of Objective-C is welcome)
- Practical knowledge of design and architectural patterns, incl. MVP, MVVM, Dependency Injection, reactive programming (Combine/RxSwift), databases (Core Data, Realm, SQLite), network communication (REST, JSON), integration of external libraries (SPM/CocoaPods) as well as Git version control system and Gitflow
- Knowledge of basic mobile DevOps and CI / CD
- motivation to develop further and learn about new things
- English B2+
What will you do:
- Team up with a group of specialists in the fields of Swift, Swift UI, Combine/RxSwift, hybrid technologies – Xamarin, React Native
- Participate in various projects organized based on one of the agile frameworks: SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe®, or Nexus
- Co-create and develop mobile applications based on the iOS platform, engaging in individual phases of the software development process (requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, implementation, and publishing in the AppStore store) to the extent depending on your experience
- Work with a team of UX and UI experts to ensure the best user experience with the solution, and thus customer satisfaction
- Integrate applications with backend, cloud, Enterprise, and low-code platforms
- Take responsibility for a part or the whole of the system: depending on the project being implemented
- Join international teams in which the atmosphere of cooperation, exchange of knowledge and experience is particularly appreciated
- Broaden your knowledge comprehensively in many different areas
Driving potential from day one
Vstorm drives potential that can change your life from day one. Our aim is to give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills throughout your career. Let you surprise yourself, too, by creating a traveling blog; speaking publicly; volunteering; teaching children about technology. Last but not least, we know that a clear career path and transparency is a must. As soon as you start working, you know your development path and how much time you need for it. Check some of our benefits below.
Feel free to contact Anika!
B2B 22,000 - 28,000 zł net + VAT
UoP 16,000 - 19,000 zł net + VATStatus ONGOING Mode of work
Freedom from the first day
Work from anywhere in the world, 100% remotely in personalized, flexible working hours in a fully digitalized workplace, with no paper, no bureaucracy.
Stability and transparency
Work on long-term international projects with indefinite contract agreement. We keep our promises, transparent management, and you know exactly how and where the company stands.
Up to 5000 PLN gross budget
Spend it on what you love. Jump with a parachute or study Japanese or buy digital nomad devices. Choice is yours.
Upgrade your skills, choose project that will help you grow, and work with team of experts on technology that impacts millions of people.
Let the community help you to achieve your financial goals by financial coaching, creating personal investment plan and competitive salary.
Mental and physical wellbeing
You deserve it. Private healthcare, psychologist support, dietician and coaching sessions.
Complete challenges, get rewards
You can complete challenges related to your hobbies, passion, professional and private life and get rewards.
Making a difference
Save 1 tree per year as we are a paperless, zero waste community; and limit your carbon footprint with remote work. If your heart tells you so, join our action to help children from less privileged backgrounds.
Our recruitment process in simple steps:
Answer a few questions related to your experience in an online form and attach your CV
Short phone call with our recruitment team
First technical interview (~60-90 mins)
(optional) Second technical interview (~45 mins)
Membership offer to join Vstorm Community. Welcome to our community