Salesforce System Engineer / Release Manager
The Vstorm story is simple, yet clear. Our community specializes in high-tech applications and remote team development — our projects impact hundreds of thousands of people and solve technological challenges. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, MindSonar and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
In Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation has never been easier, as we care about the performance, not location
- Use our annual budget up to 5000PLN gross to spend on what you love
- Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level
Ideally, if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce and Release Management in a Software Project
- High proficiency in the Salesforce Ecosystem, specifically in Salesforce Apex, Visual force, and Lightning
- Component (Aura + LWC) development
- Excellent grasp of the Salesforce Packaging and Org Upgrade processes and infrastructure
- Full understanding of Salesforce Org Administration and declarative development
- Great knowledge of Git-based source-driven development
- Familiarity with Salesforce DX (SFDX CLI)
- Experience with or willingness to learn SFDX Plugin Development, Bash, and Node.js programming in the context of release automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 3 years experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Relevant Salesforce Certification (Platform Developer I+II) and/or relevant Trailhead Track Record
- Know how of working in a similar position at a Salesforce ISV Working experience in a responsible position in an enterprise environment
What will you do:
- Manage and improve the process of building Releases of Salesforce Applications and their deployment to Customer Environments
- Coordinate release green lighting with Product Management, Development, and QA
- Manage Code Reviews and promote best practices in Salesforce software development
- Administrate and Monitoring of different Interfaces via Skyvva
- Support developers in solving complex challenges
Driving potential from day one
Vstorm drives potential that can change your life from day one. Our aim is to give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills throughout your career. Let you surprise yourself, too, by creating a traveling blog; speaking publicly; volunteering; teaching children about technology. Last but not least, we know that a clear career path and transparency are a must. As soon as you start working, you know your development path and how much time you need for it. Check some of our benefits below.
Feel free to contact Anika!
Freedom from the first day
Work from anywhere in the world, 100% remotely in personalized, flexible working hours in a fully digitalized workplace, with no paper, no bureaucracy.
Stability and transparency
Work on long-term international projects with indefinite contract agreement. We keep our promises, transparent management, and you know exactly how and where the company stands.
Up to 5000 PLN gross budget
Spend it on what you love. Jump with a parachute or study Japanese or buy digital nomad devices. Choice is yours.
Upgrade your skills, choose project that will help you grow, and work with team of experts on technology that impacts millions of people.
Let the community help you to achieve your financial goals by financial coaching, creating personal investment plan and competitive salary.
Mental and physical wellbeing
You deserve it. Private healthcare, psychologist support, dietician and coaching sessions.
Complete challenges, get rewards
You can complete challenges related to your hobbies, passion, professional and private life and get rewards.
Making a difference
Save 1 tree per year as we are a paperless, zero waste community; and limit your carbon footprint with remote work. If your heart tells you so, join our action to help children from less privileged backgrounds.
Our recruitment process in simple steps:
Answer a few questions related to your experience in an online form and attach your CV
Short phone call with our recruitment team
First technical interview (~60-90 mins)
(optional) Second technical interview (~45 mins)
Membership offer to join Vstorm Community. Welcome to our community