Are you a PHP Developer? If so, join us.
The Vstorm story is simple, yet clear. Our community specializes in high-tech applications and remote team development — our projects impact hundreds of thousands of people and solve technological challenges. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like BMW, Worldline, Atos, ECHA, TÜV Austria and international SMBs from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, automotive, government, and telecommunication companies are among them.
In Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation has never been easier, as we care about the performance, not location
- Use our annual budget up to $2,500 to spend on what you love
- Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level
Ideally if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial environment
- Solid knowledge of PHP 7
- Object-oriented programming in PHP
- Good knowledge of at least one of the most popular PHP framework (Zend, Laravel,
- Symfony, Yii2)
- Experience with Zend Expressive
- Good knowledge of SQL database systems (MariaDB, MySQL, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Yii2 framework
- Knowledge of VueJS framework
- Expertise in Docker
- Experience in working with Linux environment
- Experience in working with CI/CD environment (Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Gitlab, or similar)
Driving potential from day one
Vstorm drives potential that can change your life from day one. Our aim is to give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills throughout your career. Let you surprise yourself, too, by creating a traveling blog; speaking publicly; volunteering; teaching children about technology. Last but not least, we know that a clear career path and transparency is a must. As soon as you start working, you know your development path and how much time you need for it. Check some of our benefits below.
Feel free to contact Monika!
Freedom from the first day
Work from anywhere in the world, 100% remotely in personalized, flexible working hours in a fully digitalized workplace, with no paper, no bureaucracy.
Stability and transparency
Work on long-term international projects with indefinite contract agreement. We keep our promises, transparent management, and you know exactly how and where the company stands.
Up to $2,500 budget
Spend it on what you love. Jump with a parachute or study Japanese or buy digital nomad devices. Choice is yours.
Upgrade your skills, choose project that will help you grow, and work with team of experts on technology that impacts millions of people.
Let the community help you to achieve your financial goals by financial coaching, creating personal investment plan and competitive salary.
Mental and physical wellbeing
You deserve it. Private healthcare, psychologist support, dietician and coaching sessions.
Complete challenges, get rewards
With Motivo, you can complete challenges related to your hobbies, passion, professional and private life and get rewards.
Making a difference
Save 1 tree per year as we are a paperless, zero waste community; and limit your carbon footprint with remote work. If your heart tells you so, join our action to help children from less privileged backgrounds.
Our recruitment process in simple steps:
Answer a few questions related to your experience in an online form and attach your CV
Short phone call with our recruitment team
First technical interview (~60-90 mins)
(optional) Second technical interview (~45 mins)
Membership offer to join Vstorm Community. Welcome to our community