In Vstorm we specialize in Python web development with AI & Data-powered solutions. We empower Startups and SMBs to scale through technological & strategic partnerships. MVP development, redesign & reverse engineering, data solutions, and AI-driven solutions are among our primary services.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, MindSonar, and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, and automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
In the Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation has never been easier, as we care about performance, not location
- Use our annual budget of up to 5000PLN gross to spend on what you love
- Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level
We are currently seeking a talented Platform Engineer to join our team. As a Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to the setup, configuration, and support of our custom platform software, which serves as a crucial enterprise solution in a complex ecosystem. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing how you can make a significant impact as a Platform Engineer. Join our team!
What you will do:
- Assist the Environment Management team in setting up the appropriate target infrastructure for the platform in scope
- Collaborate with the testing team to identify the most suitable testing approach for individual system components of the platform
- Guide and support the system and operations teams in understanding the internal workings, configurations, and system components of the platform
- Setup and configure custom Platform Software
- Undertake any other tasks that align with the primary objectives of the role
Ideally, if you have:
- A minimum of five years of experience in the DevOps field
- Expertise in working within complex ecosystems involving middleware/platform solutions and consumption
- Familiarity with technical tools and platforms, including Openshift, Kubernetes, Solace, Vaulta, Python Scripts, and Azure
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and ways to talk to each other, especially when it comes to messaging and sharing events
- Experience working in cloud-based environments
Feel free to contact Monika!
Freedom from the first day
Work from anywhere in the world, 100% remotely in personalized, flexible working hours in a fully digitalized workplace, with no paper, no bureaucracy.
Stability and transparency
Work on long-term international projects with indefinite contract agreement. We keep our promises, transparent management, and you know exactly how and where the company stands.
Up to 5000 PLN gross budget
Spend it on what you love. Jump with a parachute or study Japanese or buy digital nomad devices. Choice is yours.
Upgrade your skills, choose project that will help you grow, and work with team of experts on technology that impacts millions of people.
Let the community help you to achieve your financial goals by financial coaching, creating personal investment plan and competitive salary.
Mental and physical wellbeing
You deserve it. Private healthcare, psychologist support, dietician and coaching sessions.
Complete challenges, get rewards
You can complete challenges related to your hobbies, passion, professional and private life and get rewards.
Making a difference
Save 1 tree per year as we are a paperless, zero waste community; and limit your carbon footprint with remote work. If your heart tells you so, join our action to help children from less privileged backgrounds.
Our recruitment process in simple steps:
Answer a few questions related to your experience in an online form and attach your CV
Short phone call with our recruitment team
First technical interview (~60-90 mins)
(optional) Second technical interview (~45 mins)
Membership offer to join Vstorm Community. Welcome to our community