Mid DevOps Engineer
Are you a Mid DevOps Engineer? If so, join us.
The Vstorm story is simple, yet clear. Our community specializes in high-tech applications and remote team development — our projects impact hundreds of thousands of people and solve technological challenges. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, TÜV Austria and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
In Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation has never been easier, as we care about the performance, not location
- Use our annual budget up to 5000PLN gross to spend on what you love
- Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level
Ideally if you have:
- Professional experience in the enterprise environment on IT security architectures and the design of IT solutions.
- Good knowledge of Identity and Access Management for classic and/or cloud environments.
- Experience in IT project management, with ITIL and BSI basic protection.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex issues and extract relevant information from departmental requirements.
- Strong service and customer orientation as well as participation in on-call duty.
- Team player with good written and spoken English skills (German is nice to have).
- Experience with: Openshift / Kubernetes, JMS / AMQP / IBM MQ, Maven, Gradle, JEE.
What will you do:
- Development, evaluation and further maintenance of existing applications as well as new technologies in the IAM environment.
- Support in basic operations.
- Solution and processing of service requests and incidents in the IAM environment
- Planning, implementation and support of projects in the IAM-environment.
- Preparation of documentation and coordination of architecture-related adjustments.
Driving potential from day one
Vstorm drives potential that can change your life from day one. Our aim is to give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills throughout your career. Let you surprise yourself, too, by creating a traveling blog; speaking publicly; volunteering; teaching children about technology. Last but not least, we know that a clear career path and transparency is a must. As soon as you start working, you know your development path and how much time you need for it. Check some of our benefits below.
Feel free to contact Monika!
B2B 11 500 - 25 000 zł net +VAT
UoP 9 500 - 20 750 zł gross per monthStatus ONGOING Mode of work
Freedom from the first day
Work from anywhere in the world, 100% remotely in personalized, flexible working hours in a fully digitalized workplace, with no paper, no bureaucracy.
Stability and transparency
Work on long-term international projects with indefinite contract agreement. We keep our promises, transparent management, and you know exactly how and where the company stands.
Up to 5000 PLN gross budget
Spend it on what you love. Jump with a parachute or study Japanese or buy digital nomad devices. Choice is yours.
Upgrade your skills, choose project that will help you grow, and work with team of experts on technology that impacts millions of people.
Let the community help you to achieve your financial goals by financial coaching, creating personal investment plan and competitive salary.
Mental and physical wellbeing
You deserve it. Private healthcare, psychologist support, dietician and coaching sessions.
Complete challenges, get rewards
You can complete challenges related to your hobbies, passion, professional and private life and get rewards.
Making a difference
Save 1 tree per year as we are a paperless, zero waste community; and limit your carbon footprint with remote work. If your heart tells you so, join our action to help children from less privileged backgrounds.
Our recruitment process in simple steps:
Answer a few questions related to your experience in an online form and attach your CV
Short phone call with our recruitment team
First technical interview (~60-90 mins)
(optional) Second technical interview (~45 mins)
Membership offer to join Vstorm Community. Welcome to our community