In Vstorm we specialize in Python web development with AI & Data-powered solutions. We empower Startups and SMBs to scale through technological & strategic partnerships. MVP development, redesign & reverse engineering, data solutions, and AI-driven solutions are among our primary services.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, MindSonar, and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, and automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
In the Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation has never been easier, as we care about performance, not location
- Use our annual budget of up to 5000PLN gross to spend on what you love
- Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level
What you will do:
- Design, carry out, and carry out processes for defining, keeping up with, and making sure compliance with the integration architecture
- Monitor and oversee the Environment Management team, making sure the right integration patterns are maintained within the middleware
- Assist the Environment Management team in understanding and expanding the capabilities of the middleware platform
- Plan and manage the implementation of integration solutions between the products in scope using pre-defined capabilities of the integration platform
- Suggest improvements to the integration platform, present them both internally and externally with a clear assessment of value, presenting all relevant architecture risks and solutions
- Establish and sustain connections with business units to understand business activities, drivers, and requirements; consider solution strategies and alternatives for potential implementation, and create appropriate information system programs
- Give architectural guidance in resolving inter-program and inter-project issues and giving advice to management, business areas, etc.
- Create awareness, promote, and communicate the enterprise architecture within the “Technology” division and other business units
- Continually research and assess new analysis approaches for potential use, and give recommendations and subject matter expertise regarding trends, technology, tools, and services
- Ensure compliance within the enterprise architecture and reinforce adherence to standards
Ideally, if you have:
- The emotional intelligence to effectively interact with and influence people at a CXO level
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and direct a team of multi-disciplinary architects
- Demonstrated capacity to simplify complex ideas into straightforward concepts that can be presented and communicated persuasively
- Hands-on experience in enterprise management, including using standard tools such as TOGAF, Open CA, ArchiMate, etc.
- Practical experience with OpenShift (essential)
- Familiarity with other technologies and tools such as Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Istio, MongoDB, Solace, Nginx, Squid, Okta, HashiCorp Vault, and Azure
- Experience in designing and operating complex integration and hosting platforms
- Knowledge of integration, messaging, and event streaming solutions
- Background in the aviation or air transport industry (advantageous)
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant integration architecture experience
- Understanding of the methods and techniques for modelling technologies
- Communication, analytical, problem solving, and customer focus skills
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Preferably you are based in Belgium, or able to travel to Belgium regularly
Feel free to contact Anika!
Freedom from the first day
Work from anywhere in the world, 100% remotely in personalized, flexible working hours in a fully digitalized workplace, with no paper, no bureaucracy.
Stability and transparency
Work on long-term international projects with indefinite contract agreement. We keep our promises, transparent management, and you know exactly how and where the company stands.
Up to 5000 PLN gross budget
Spend it on what you love. Jump with a parachute or study Japanese or buy digital nomad devices. Choice is yours.
Upgrade your skills, choose project that will help you grow, and work with team of experts on technology that impacts millions of people.
Let the community help you to achieve your financial goals by financial coaching, creating personal investment plan and competitive salary.
Mental and physical wellbeing
You deserve it. Private healthcare, psychologist support, dietician and coaching sessions.
Complete challenges, get rewards
You can complete challenges related to your hobbies, passion, professional and private life and get rewards.
Making a difference
Save 1 tree per year as we are a paperless, zero waste community; and limit your carbon footprint with remote work. If your heart tells you so, join our action to help children from less privileged backgrounds.
Our recruitment process in simple steps:
Answer a few questions related to your experience in an online form and attach your CV
Short phone call with our recruitment team
First technical interview (~60-90 mins)
(optional) Second technical interview (~45 mins)
Membership offer to join Vstorm Community. Welcome to our community