In Vstorm, we put data to work, we create custom data management solutions. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aiding them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, MindSonar, and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, and automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
In the Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation has never been easier, as we care about performance, not location
- Use our annual budget of up to 5000PLN gross to spend on what you love
- Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level
Ideally, if you have:
- Excellent Typescript 4.6+ knowledge and experience
- Work experience in RESTful API development in Node.js 14+ / Express.js.
- Experience in Angular 12+.
- Acquaintance with in RxJs, NgRx and Angular Material.
- Familiarity with tests writing (Karma/Jasmine/Jest/Supertest etc.).
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS skills.
- Practical knowledge of Git.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
What will you do:
- Work on two existing Angular applications (10% green field) and on a newer Angular application
- Make the best possible selection of appliance according to the technical parameters of the rooms (System Adviser), and water storage tanks according to the installation – water points (Cylinder planner)
Nice to have:
- Gulp 4
- NgMocks library
- Ts.ED framework (or similar)
- Lodash library
- Axios library (Node.js)
Driving potential from day one
Vstorm drives potential that can change your life from day one. Our aim is to give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills throughout your career. Let you surprise yourself, too, by creating a traveling blog; speaking publicly; volunteering; teaching children about technology. Last but not least, we know that a clear career path and transparency are a must. As soon as you start working, you know your development path and how much time you need for it. Check some of our benefits below.
Feel free to contact Monika!
Freedom from the first day
Work from anywhere in the world, 100% remotely in personalized, flexible working hours in a fully digitalized workplace, with no paper, no bureaucracy.
Stability and transparency
Work on long-term international projects with indefinite contract agreement. We keep our promises, transparent management, and you know exactly how and where the company stands.
Up to 5000 PLN gross budget
Spend it on what you love. Jump with a parachute or study Japanese or buy digital nomad devices. Choice is yours.
Upgrade your skills, choose project that will help you grow, and work with team of experts on technology that impacts millions of people.
Let the community help you to achieve your financial goals by financial coaching, creating personal investment plan and competitive salary.
Mental and physical wellbeing
You deserve it. Private healthcare, psychologist support, dietician and coaching sessions.
Complete challenges, get rewards
You can complete challenges related to your hobbies, passion, professional and private life and get rewards.
Making a difference
Save 1 tree per year as we are a paperless, zero waste community; and limit your carbon footprint with remote work. If your heart tells you so, join our action to help children from less privileged backgrounds.
Our recruitment process in simple steps:
Answer a few questions related to your experience in an online form and attach your CV
Short phone call with our recruitment team
First technical interview (~60-90 mins)
(optional) Second technical interview (~45 mins)
Membership offer to join Vstorm Community. Welcome to our community