Azure Cloud Expert
In Vstorm, we put data to work, we create custom data management solutions. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aiding them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, MindSonar, and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, and automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
In the Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation has never been easier, as we care about performance, not location
- Use our annual budget of up to 5000PLN gross to spend on what you love
- Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level
What you will do:
- Managing the deployment of Azure cloud services as outlined in the cloud and IT strategy, architecture, and roadmaps
- Maintaining operational continuity and performance, and making sure these services and applications are available in the IT service catalog.
- Providing technical leadership for CI/CD processes design, implementation, and process orchestration.
- Creating standards and tools for faster delivery of software features, with enforcement of coding and test standards.
- Ensuring application performance, uptime, and scale, and maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Troubleshooting incidents and identifying root causes, fixing and documenting problems, and implementing preventive measures.
- Possibly travel to customer locations if necessary.
Ideally, if you have:
- Minimum 5 years experience with public cloud computing platforms with emphasis on Microsoft Azure
- Preferred Microsoft Azure Certification (MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or equivalent)
- Solid cloud infrastructure design and development
- Containerization with Kubernetes or Docker
- Cloud-native architectures, including public cloud SaaS / IaaS, micro-services, APIs
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies and CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Jenkins).
- Knowledge of AdaCore, Java, C++ environments
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Excellent English communication skills.
Feel free to contact Anika!
Freedom from the first day
Work from anywhere in the world, 100% remotely in personalized, flexible working hours in a fully digitalized workplace, with no paper, no bureaucracy.
Stability and transparency
Work on long-term international projects with indefinite contract agreement. We keep our promises, transparent management, and you know exactly how and where the company stands.
Up to 5000 PLN gross budget
Spend it on what you love. Jump with a parachute or study Japanese or buy digital nomad devices. Choice is yours.
Upgrade your skills, choose project that will help you grow, and work with team of experts on technology that impacts millions of people.
Let the community help you to achieve your financial goals by financial coaching, creating personal investment plan and competitive salary.
Mental and physical wellbeing
You deserve it. Private healthcare, psychologist support, dietician and coaching sessions.
Complete challenges, get rewards
You can complete challenges related to your hobbies, passion, professional and private life and get rewards.
Making a difference
Save 1 tree per year as we are a paperless, zero waste community; and limit your carbon footprint with remote work. If your heart tells you so, join our action to help children from less privileged backgrounds.
Our recruitment process in simple steps:
Answer a few questions related to your experience in an online form and attach your CV
Short phone call with our recruitment team
First technical interview (~60-90 mins)
(optional) Second technical interview (~45 mins)
Membership offer to join Vstorm Community. Welcome to our community