AWS Cloud Architect
In Vstorm we specialize in Python web development with AI & Data-powered solutions. We empower Startups and SMBs to scale through technological & strategic partnerships. MVP development, redesign & reverse engineering, data solutions, and AI-driven solutions are among our primary services.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, MindSonar, and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, and automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
In the Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation has never been easier, as we care about performance, not location
- Use our annual budget of up to 5000PLN gross to spend on what you love
- Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level
What you will do:
- Utilize cloud native tools to create automated workflow solutions with functional and admin teams
- Script business rules, user interface policies, client scripts, ACLs, workflow activities, etc.
- Provide advice to functional and admin teams on design, development, and best practices
- Develop and deliver shared services in Amazon Web Services (AWS) for managing public cloud endpoints and services.
- Keep track of project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Work in close cooperation with architects and product owners to execute product/services automation/product roadmaps
- Adjust to changing market conditions and technology advancements with “out of the box” solutions that assist business partners in reaching and exceeding sales goals
Ideally, if you have:
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience
- AWS professional certification or equal level of knowledge
- Knowledge of Terraform from practical experience
- A thorough understanding of the CI/CD concepts and tool sets, such as Jenkins and Git
- A strong grasp of Kubernetes architecture and tool set
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, and challenging environment
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot technical issues
Feel free to contact Anika!
Freedom from the first day
Work from anywhere in the world, 100% remotely in personalized, flexible working hours in a fully digitalized workplace, with no paper, no bureaucracy.
Stability and transparency
Work on long-term international projects with indefinite contract agreement. We keep our promises, transparent management, and you know exactly how and where the company stands.
Up to 5000 PLN gross budget
Spend it on what you love. Jump with a parachute or study Japanese or buy digital nomad devices. Choice is yours.
Upgrade your skills, choose project that will help you grow, and work with team of experts on technology that impacts millions of people.
Let the community help you to achieve your financial goals by financial coaching, creating personal investment plan and competitive salary.
Mental and physical wellbeing
You deserve it. Private healthcare, psychologist support, dietician and coaching sessions.
Complete challenges, get rewards
You can complete challenges related to your hobbies, passion, professional and private life and get rewards.
Making a difference
Save 1 tree per year as we are a paperless, zero waste community; and limit your carbon footprint with remote work. If your heart tells you so, join our action to help children from less privileged backgrounds.
Our recruitment process in simple steps:
Answer a few questions related to your experience in an online form and attach your CV
Short phone call with our recruitment team
First technical interview (~60-90 mins)
(optional) Second technical interview (~45 mins)
Membership offer to join Vstorm Community. Welcome to our community